Thursday, February 22, 2007

Top Five Weird Things Neeeee Has Done

5. Scratched My Armpit With My Beard - My hands were full, what else is there to explain?

4. Ate Macaroni and Cheese With My Cell Phone - I was hungry, didn't feel like going to get a spoon, and didn't care about my cell phone. The normal speaker doesn't work very well now and I have to use the loud speaker to hear people clearly when I talk to them.

3. Kicked Myself in the Back of the Head - Well, I didn't do that once, I've been doing it every so often for a few months. It's a strange skill, but I like it because I don't know anyone who can do it, and is willing to, because it's stupid.



2. Head-butted a Paper Bowl With Cereal in it - We were camping, it was wet out, it came to mind, so I did it. There was milk in it, mind you. If I can find the picture of the aftermath, I'll put it up here.

1. Wrapped My Head With Duct Tape - I forget the exact reason behind it, but I was hyper and my friend wasn't answering questions I was asking him so I did the only logical thing I could think of, wrap my head with duct tape until he complied. I later had to tear it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit nick. thats hilarious