Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Top Five Reasons Peeee or Pettinphile Should Do a Top Five

You want a new top five? You got it.

5. I Write Most of These - Seriously. Wasn't this a joint effort in the beginz0r? Step up to the plate, boys. If this were Halo, I'd be running around with teh sniper and going on killing sprees while you two would be shooting walls and each other.

4. They Could Get The Girls - You all know of my extensive sex life and all the p00nani I get. Maybe these two shmucks can hop on the wetness train and join me. It's lonely in the middle of the five some when you're the only guy. Wait, no it isn't.

3. It's Like Cumming - It's like having sex with a woman and cumming to me.

2. All Hope Might Be Lost - This blog inspires. It inspires and encourages justice, honor, glory, prejudice and sexism. What would the world do without us reminding them that women don't have rights, or that getting stabbed in the heart is balla? Tragic, my friends. Tragic.

1. I Will Crush Them - I weigh more than both of them combined. My dick alone weighs almost as much as Peeee. My fists could rip out the souls of inmates, so they'll have no trouble tearing out these two's balls through their lower lips. Don't bother running or hiding. I can smell you.

No comments: