Thursday, September 13, 2007

Top Five Things You Should Do When You Read a Top Five

I'll finish before 12, so sink, three days straight. Things are going to be different around here at Top Fives, but it's for the better. After this rebirth week, we're going to try some new things. But for right now, here's your Top Five.

5. Cum - It's only five because of how obvious it is.

4. Be Excited - "Yeah, Top Five! I Love Neee, he really is Sink Sean Reynolds." I've heard it before and I'll hear it again.

3. Talk About Top Five Merchandise on the Facebook Group - I'm serious, just DO IT!

2. Tell Your Friends - Hey, maybe this thing can go big. Maybe not, but let your friends decide on their own. I can be very generous.

1. Leave a Comment - Good or bad I don't care. I'll listen to whatever you have to say, even if it's, "You like men." Just click the button and drop me one. A hefty one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the "talk about top five merchandise on facebook" reference... i'm all over that.


-EFFFK